Election period for Overseas Filipino Workers is between April 13 and May 13, 2013. To be able to vote, Overseas Filipino Workers must have registered during the sign up period in 2012.
In 2013 Mid Term Elections, OFW voters shall be able to vote for national candidates (senators).
For the list of qualified voters abroad or procedures on carrying out the right to vote, please find the following links to pages corresponding to Philippine consulate/embassy location:
- Hong Kong, China Hong Kong List of Overseas Absentee Voters
- Tokyo, Japan Tokyo List of Overseas Absentee Voters
- Seoul, South Korea Information for Seoul OFWs
- Guangzhou, China Information for Guangzhou OFWs
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia List of Jeddah Overseas Absentee Voters | Jeddah Seafarer List of Overseas Absentee Voters
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates List of Dubai Overseas Absentee Voters | Dubai Seafarer List of Overseas Absentee Voters
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Information for Riyadh OFWS
- Qatar OAV Information for Qatar OFWs
- Jordan List of Absentee Voters Amman, Seafarers
- Israel List of Overseas Absentee Voters: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Seafarers
- Greece List of Overseas Absentee Voters Athens, Cyprus, Thessaloniki, Seafarers
- Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Denmark Information on Overseas Absentee Voting